Rooms & Suites
We pride ourselves on our clean and beautiful rooms at The Inn at One Bank Street. If, for any reason, you have a problem with your room, our Inn Keeper is always on hand to handle your concerns.
Our ground floor one bedroom suite is spacious and bright with an Amish theme featuring a beautiful local Amish hand made hickory wood rocker in the living room.
- The sofa converts to a queen size bed for extra sleeping space.
- A small kitchenette with sink, mini fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee maker and dishes, glassware and flatware.
- This room also has a television and another chair for the whole family to be comfortable.
- The king bed in the spacious bedroom also features a television and a large closet.
- The bathroom with access from both the living room as well as the bedroom features a combo bath/ shower and is stocked with a hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and body wash.
Our ground floor guest room is ADA compliant and super convenient with wider doorways for easy wheelchair access, ADA smoke alarm, custom made roll in shower, and roll under counter tops in the bath and living space.
- You will find this spacious, bright room comfortable for any traveler.
- Complete with the necessities such as a hair dryer, alarm clock, iron/ironing board, coffee maker, shampoo & conditioner and body wash, we also have added some additional touches.
- Reading lights above the bed, an additional comfy chair, a full counter for work space that can also be used as eating space with the microwave, mini fridge /freezer, and wet sink.
- We have also included a bottle opener for the wine lovers.
- TV at the foot of the king size bed, which can be turned in to two twin beds if desired.
Suite 201 is our luxury king bedded suite on the second floor. With an additional TV in the bedroom and an extra chair, along with closet and dresser space this room is spacious and comfortable for longer stays as well as a quick weekend get-away.
- With an additional TV in the bedroom and an extra chair, along with closet and dresser space this room is spacious and comfortable for longer stays as well as a quick weekend get-away.
- Additionally you will find an alarm clock and an iron and iron/iron board and hair dryer.
- The bathroom in the suite makes it extra special with a deep jet whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- Stocked with a hair dryer, shampoo & conditioner and body wash, along with lots of plush bath towels.
- Your kitchenette in the suite is for those that like the opportunity to cook for themselves once in a while when traveling. Although we are close to many restaurants in the area, we know that sometimes you just don’t want restaurant food.
- With a convenient sized refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and four burner stove top you can do just that.
- Fully stocked with pots, pans, dishware, glassware and flatware and coffee maker you can cook just about anything here.
- A table for four, rocking chair and a padded chair along with a sofa that converts to a queen sized sleepers and television makes this suite very comfortable.
This second floor guest room is quaint, comfortable and a guest favorite. Calming pale greens on the wall and the bed and a beautiful antique table with two chairs make it the perfect escape for any couple looking to just get away.
- Calming pale greens on the wall and the bed and a beautiful antique table with two chairs make it the perfect escape for any couple looking to just get away.
- There is an alarm clock, but we suggest just turning it off and pulling the covers back up in our very comfy queen sized bed and rolling over one more time.
- Equipped with an iron/iron board, microwave, coffee maker, wet bar sink, television, private bath with tub/shower combo, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner and body wash.